Don’t special needs parents have enough people and systems to fight on behalf of our kids? Do our school districts have to be one of them? Would love to hear from all the DisAbilities Mamas on this. Do you believe this DisAbility Mama is the expert on her son and it’s the parents choice to mainstream or not? I always felt that no doctor or teacher would be standing by my child’s side as an adult and having to say, “Did I do everything I could”? That’s only on us as DMama’s. #jointhemamamovement
- Company Fired Temporary Agency Staff Member and Failed to Hire Her for Full-Time Position Because of Association with a Child with Disabilities
- 10% OFF- From a Thankful DisAbilityMama!
- Why should I even have to explain?
- If you don’t roll with it, you get rolled on!
- 529 plans expand to include disabilities